2 Hour Delays = Happiness
Today was just fine. 35-ish minute classes are a thing I can DEFINITELY get used to, that is for sure. Classes went as so...
- Did normal stuff...I actually had homework since we didn't have much class time
- Played through the Russian Easter Overature. Retarded.
- Pretty much had a free period because science fair stuff needed to be turned in
- Pretty much a study hall, like photography is everyday. Though tomorrow I actually have to print my stripes.
- We watched Of Mice and Men, which is so so sad.
- Gayness like Spanish usually is. But today seemed worse than usual.
- Watched Schindler's List, which was also really sad, and helped Megan write a poem.
What a waste of a day. Seriously, I did like nothing.
There was like no one at bible study tonight. But that's ok.
Tomorrow will be kind of nice because I will have absolutely nothing planned after school, so yeah, I can relax and do whatever the heck I want. Yep.
So the concert was super sweet. I love Chris Tomlin. A lot. I'll post some pictures later maybe.
So wow, I have nothing else to say. Except I am very hungry. So Goodnight!